Thursday, May 14, 2009

Paris the place to be!?!


The city in Europe with the most beautiful black women has got to be Paris, France. I was there last summer and WHOA! I've never ever seen so many beautiful black women ever at the same time (in Europe). I was like a little kid in a candy store! LOL I could meet this beautiful black woman and think for a few seconds "She was so beautiful" and then a few feets awaya there somes another beautiful black queen! Imagine that! :) 

Now I know this fact - I have never (!) been to London yet. And I've heard that that city is really great too! But I mean, Paris, the city of Love, in the middle of the summer... Can any city in Europe beat that?! :)

Photo: Just a pic I took at the sidewalk of the river in Paris! :)

5 comments:

Black brit said...

Just wanted to say, there are lots of beautiful BW in London. Being a Black British female our beauty is generally overlook by the mainstream media, which is a shame. However, I'm sure when you come to London, you will have lots of sights to see and hot women to look at!

Rochelle Burrows said...

Are you sure you didn't take that picture because of all the black women you could fit in the shot?? Lol!
Well, I've never been to Paris, but there are plenty of black women here in London!

Rochelle Burrows said...

Just to warn you, there are a few spammers on your blog! It's not nice reading their comments. You should delete them!

Nice place said...

I live in Paris area, and I confirm that there is a lot of Black Beauties here.
Moreover to be beautiful, lot of them get class (anyway the social level they belong to), unlike as one anonymous said.
That's why I love them. When you walk here (or in transports), you can jump from a Beauty to another one in a very short time.
They are more present now because, it's 40/50 years after end of french colonization in (West) Africa.
Most of them were born in France. I like the mix between their African roots and the European culture they've adopted or in which they were educated.
Anyway for me, Black Beauties (from anywhere in the world) rule !!!

Ashley said...

First post I've read and I'm in love!