Monday, May 11, 2009

It isn't so bad.

Maybe it isn't that bad. This morning, on my way to work, I did a little self-experiment. How many beautiful black women are there out there an ordinary Monday morning. And when I opened my eyes clearly I was astonished by the beauty that really exist in up-north of Europe! :) Of the 7 black women I meet on my way to work - 7 were like true beauties! That makes it 100%! I'm not sure if this says more about my taste or the lack of black women in Sweden (comparing to UK and US). But anyhow, I just wanna give an extra shout-out to the strong black women of Sweden. You are somewhere out there and shining! :)

4 comments:

Mimi-Louise-Love said...

wow thats amazing! i want to g to europe some day!

tigasinamon said...

It's funny, because for the past two years I'd been corresponding with a Swedish guy. He loved BW also, but said there weren't many where he was. He eventually found one here in New York last I heard from him. LMAO.

tiga

blackisbeautiful.se said...

True that. There are not many Black Women in Sweden.. but it all depends on what you compare to - like Russia... :)

doris said...

big ups!!black girls are becoming so many in sweden. it feels really good to go on the street and see a sister.