Monday, April 27, 2009

New York, New York...



New York, New York. I love New York.

I'm back from NYC now - and what a city - first the sun was shining a lot. And "Mama mia"... so many beautiful black women everywhere! :) Time was ticking too fast, my cellphone got weird, didnt had time to meet everyone I wanted, but whoa, what a city! Being back in Sweden make me realize there are no the same vibe here. The beautiful mix of NYC is gone here in up-north if Europe. But I'm allready thinkin of NYC.

I'll get back more soon - so tired of the "jetlag".

PS: 2 pics of me in NYC! :)

12 comments:

fafa said...

Danm...so good loocking. Can't wait to read more...
Muah:)

Anonymous said...

ohhh you're so cute....look at that jawline

blackisbeautiful.se said...

:D aaaw... thanks!!!

E said...

"Can I kick it?"

amina said...

white b'woy is your hair brown or blond? in your profile picture it looks blond, but it looks brown in your other pictures, it could be the lighting.

blackisbeautiful.se said...

Amina: I really dont know.. I guess it depends on when in the year... gets blonder in summer... :)

Anonymous said...

Great Pics! You really captured NYC. Hope you had fun! Where did you go?

annalease said...

those are some fantastic picture...personally i think that it captures the essence of NYC. You look great in them

Anonymous said...

cutie cutie cutie

blackisbeautiful.se said...

aaaw.. thank you!!! :)

bjoseph1984 said...

The next time you decide to come to NYC you should let me know. I'll be your personal tour guide/ :-)

DianeN said...

nice pic, with a cute model :)