Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Three is the magic number


Is this really true?! I can't believe my eyes, ears, mouth...whatever!!! Here in Sweden we have, like in most places, a jazz festival every year - Stockholm Jazz Festival. And this summer's festival gonna be craaazy. They just released the artists. Listen to this: Erykah Badu, Lauryn Hill and my personal favorite Leela James. Ooooh my... three very very talented and very very beautiful soul queens, right here! And this is my standpoint: Leela James gotta be one of the most beautiful women I ever seen!

Is it just an accident or fate that made this: All three has almost the same lovely and  the most gorgeous hair!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have just discovered your blog. It is wonderful. I must ask you this question, though. Clearly, you are not attracted to every Black woman you see. As a black woman who is attracted to white men, I am not attracted to all white men that I see. Are you just into the black woman's physical features or are you interested in establishing a relationship with the whole woman? I mean, you pay homage to black women on your blog more than black women do or so it seems? There should be more men out there if you are for real.

Gloria said...

L-Boogie too? Like WOW!! I wonder what it took for that to happen.

Welcome said...

Anon frankly who cares? He's attracted to who he's attracted to? Do you know why you are attracted to one person and not another?

It just really goes to show how bw have been duped into thinking no one can actually find us attracted without there being something behind it.

Anonymous said...

Man I prefer to sweden rock festival lol besides joke India Arie must be in this list of nu soul musicians.