Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Born in the wrong country


I miss NYC and the States too much. I know everyone I was travelling with just wanted to go home. Not me! I mean, why go back to boring cold Sweden when you are in the vibeful NYC surrounded by beautiful black women everywhere?

I bet I was born in the wrong country. My friend told me that, when we where in the Caribbean. "Andreas, this is where you belong. This is where you should be. The most beautiful women for you are here." I know he's right. The Caribbean and/or the U.S. thats where I was supposed to be born... :)

Anyhow, I really miss the beautiful vibeful New York.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww....
I love your blog.

Kahmmy said...

seems to me like u were born in the wrong country :-/. look at the positive side though...u don't have to stay there :)

Anonymous said...

U must go to africa man! that is where you find the real stunners.

blackisbeautiful.se said...

Yeah I should! :)

The Franco Fille (francophile) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

LOL, and I'm a black woman and I feel like I should be in Europe! Nice blog :)

Anonymous said...

You were born in the wrong country? Were you born in the wrong race as well? You have to hate your own heritage to appreciate that of others? Strange indeed.

Anonymous said...

You think you`ve got it bad?! I live in New Zealand and that`s about as far away from the beautiful women of Africa as you can get. Yeah at least in the Caribbean, USA, and certain parts of South America and Europe there are large black populations but here in good ole NZ it`s like a desert for seeing beautiful black women! So I feel your pain!Maybe we should go on Oprah and plead our case to the beautiful black women of the world!