Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The difference

I'm pretty sure there are many white guys out there that deep deep inside are more attracted to black women than they are acting like. But I wonder why it is, still in 2009, such a taboo? Okey, maybe "taboo" isnt the right word to describe it. Maybe controversial is a better word. Why is it still so controversial to appreciated the beauty of the black woman? 

Okey. If I should correct myself, I'd say there are many white guys out there that might date black girls - but mostly like a flirt and something exciting. Thats the big diffrence between "them" and me - Too me it is waaaay more than just something exciting and exotic and flirty. Too me it is (probably too serious LOL) something serious. I can't see myself in a serious relationship, in any way, with a white woman. I know it sounds hard - but thats the way it is!

Back to the diffrence between "them" and me - most of the white guys who're doing the "flirting" with black woman - they wouldnt/couldnt see themself married to a black woman. Thats my opinion.

5 comments:

FunkyStarkitty50 said...

That was a very honest and heartfelt response. I've definitely come across WM who saw me as an "experiment" or someone to shock their parents with because they are feeling rebellious. To find ANY genuine relationship out there is difficult, but with the interracial element, there comes more distrust. But when you truly be yourself, there shouldn't be a problem.

Anonymous said...

We need more men like you. I love your blog keep doing what you are doing and maybe a lot of men out there will open up their eyes. Sarah, keep your head up, things will get better in the long run. Those men that say those things are missing something inside themselves. Listen to Mary J. Blige's song "Work That" because it is the truth she's speaking.

Kahmmy said...

My bf and I recently got together and I mentioned to him I love the way he talks about marriage...because a lot of white men, even ones attracted to black women and in relationships with black women, would still not consider marrying one...and instead would stick to the traditional wm/ww marriage.

Unknown said...

there needs to be a blog devoted to Robert De Niro and his love of black women.Think maybe he catches less flack because he's famous. It's never mentioned in interviews with him. people act as if they're oblivious to the fact that he's only involved with black women.It's just something that I've been curious about.

Anonymous said...

That is so true, deelala1925, the media doesn't like to promote interracial love/romance.