Monday, April 6, 2009

Take me away...

America, America, here I come! The 22nd of April is the day. New York City for the first time ever in my life. And I know Im gonna love it. The vibe & the people. As a matter of fact. Apart from that the most nice (as in polite) people are living in The States, that country are full of beautiful black women. Everywhere. Okey, I've only been to the southern states, but whoa! First time I got to Charlotte, NC, was like going into a dream. Beautiful black women everywhere. I know, I'm crazy! ;) It's almost insane I'm living in a country like Sweden. I mean, I've been to the Caribbean, the States, cities like Paris and what can I say... so many beautiful black women everywhere. Please take me away from this "white place"!

I'm dreamin'!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have fun in New York. I have traveled around the world but nothing compares to NYC.

with love from NYC

PS. Love your blog.

blackisbeautiful.se said...

Thanks! I know it's gonna be so much fun!

Unknown said...

So you've been to Charlotte, NC? You need to come to Raleigh, the capital of NC. There are many beautiful black women here as well! LOL.

Love your blog, btw.

Anonymous said...

New York is nice, I've been there several times. I personally prefer the South though. North Carolina, South Carolina and Georgia. New York is soo busy to me. You'll probably love it though. Everyone is going about their buisness and busy busy everywhere. There is a lot to do, its a nice place to visit. You'll like it, i'm sure. Have fun!

Sarah Brooke said...

your going to have so much fun in New York, its such a melting pot of people. The African area, dominican area, little italy, china town, korea town, greek, Jamaican area,puerto rican area, indian area, and the list goes on... I love New York, I'm from Californima its diverse too, but to be in a completly new environment was incredible

blackisbeautiful.se said...

Krystal: Yeah been to Charlotte two times, and I love the vibe there and I bet I'd love Raleigh too - heard a lot about it!

Anonymous: Yeah, I love the South, but I think I'll love NYC too!

Sarah Brooke: Can't wait to get there, and feel that vibe! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm new in your blog and i just love it...Have fun in NYC but you have to come in Montreal...This is where you'll find the most beautiful Haitian girl:P

Kahmmy said...

lol. wow. weird. a while back i was saying I need to go live somewhere in Scandinavia...possibly Norway. I know the black population isnt all that great..but there are so many white men there who are interested in Black women. well at least that was the impression i was wonder. But i have two friends from Norway and they were soooooo much fun to be around. Now Norway in on my list of top 5 countries to visit. I also met two yachties from Sweden who were visiting along with a Norwegian friend of mine.