Friday, April 30, 2010

Problems with the Blog - but will be back soon! Be Patient!

As you might have seen, I'm having problems with my blog. This is due to Blogger.com/blogspot.com's so-called shut-down of FTP support on Blogger. Which made my day terrible, and for a lot of other bloggers with own domain names (like mine - blackisbeautiful.se) So I am about to find out a new way to get this back again and even better!

I hope you all can have parience with this problem. And I WILL be back soon! In middle of May I will be up and running like normal again! Maybe not through 'blogger.com' - I'll see if there is a better one!

But please stay tuned and be patient with me!

THIS BLOG IS GONNA BE BACK SOON - AND STILL UP-LIFTING THE BLACK WOMAN! Cause thats what this is all about - showing some love to the black women around the world!

/Andreas, www.blackisbeautiful.se

Meanwhile you can reach me at: andreas@blackisbeautiful.se

In the first two weeks of May I will be in the States - From Boston, New York, Philly to Washington and Miami! Holla at me if you have tips or anything! :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude, as long as you keep the pictures of all these beauties coming I'll be keeping on coming back to see them.

-Robin

blackisbeautiful.se said...

Maybe I managed to fix the problem now?! :) Hope so.. after a couple of hours swith this tech-stuff...

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures. I'm glad that you appreciate women of color...Keep up the good work!

FunkyStarkitty50 said...

Glad to see you are back up :-)

Anonymous said...

I discovered this site by accident. I never expected to see a site quite like this!

I had visited Norway in 2008, visiting a Norwegian man whom I thought loved me. To make a long story short, he reunited with his ex-wife. Oh well. While in Norway, we had a good time, and I got a chance to see beautiful Scandinavia. Even though I'm African-American, I felt very comfortable in that great land.

Anonymous said...

Coment, comment, testing, test.
This in only a test.

Anonymous said...

This is an amazing website built by a courageous person. I found it by accident (almost). I'm African-American woman and I visited Scandinavia two years ago and became intoxicated by its beauty and people.