Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Erykah - go back to the days


Being the subject of discussion lately, Erykah Badu is still one of the most beautiful women in the soul scene! I'm not gonna go into that debate about her new music video! :D

But I gotta give some big-up to her skills. I can't really say Im a big fan of her latest albums "New Amerykah...". Her way best album is the classic 1997 "Baduizm". I'd rank it top 5 of soul album! Mmm... reminiscing! Erykah, please go back to the old good sound! :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Mama's Gun" is my favorite album...

J.G. said...

All I want to say is a love all of her "big hair" hairstyles. Lovely!

Anonymous said...

Es una mujer absolutamente preciosa.Su cabellera natural es impactante.

Anonymous said...

I love that her hair is so big here. Is it synthetic? Regardless, it's so different and pretty!

I'm been visiting this blog for a few months now, and I really love it. What gave you the idea to start it? I want to know more about the blogger. First off, do you think your admiration for black women was fueled by the hip hop culture? I've never been to Sweden, but I'm guessing there aren't a lot of black women there. Here in America, films and TV are dominated by white Americans, so black women don't get much attention, even if they are attractive. I'm guessing that Sweden is pretty much the same, right?

Anonymous said...

What does it matter why he finds bw beautiful. Who knows why some is attracted to some one else.

StecyBraids said...

Erika Badu is a great singer....But about her hair, its just a wig. ITS just fake hair....

laptops said...

All I want to say is a love all of her "big hair" hairstyles. Lovely!