Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Miss Ghana Germany 2008



Just a big-up to the true beauty contest - "Miss Ghana Germany". The beauty of the Ghana ladies in Germany! More of those in every single country... world-wide... imagine Miss Ghana Sweden, Miss Ghana Italy, Miss Nigeria Norway, Miss Uganda Denmark, Miss Congo Holland... could continue all day... lol

Anyway. I think it's just love to give props to the real beauty - the black woman!

Miss Ghana Germany 2008 was Ms. Amy Ceder from Stuttgart!
Just listen to her motivation:
"Because I'm proud of my Ghanian heritage and think this pageant is an excellent way to promote a positive image and awareness of the african culture through the beauty and intelligence of their women. Futhermore it's very important to provide young black girls with beautiful, strong and most importantly intelligent black role models, who they can look up to and identify themselves with." AMEN! ;)

Or I can simply say as one of the other contestants, Ruby Commey, said:
"...because Ghana has the beautiful girls"

4 comments:

American Black Chick in Europe said...

Wow, I didn't even know there was a "Miss Ghana Germany." I love it!

And what Miss Ghana Germany 2008 said: "Futhermore it's very important to provide young black girls with beautiful, strong and most importantly intelligent black role models, who they can look up to and identify themselves with." So true!

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS SITE! IT IS SUCH A GIFT AND A HONOR TO READ YOU KIND WORDS! EVERYTHING HERE IS WONDERFUL AND INSPIRING KEEP DOING UR THING!! I REALLY WISH NOW I LIVED IN STOCKHOLM!! YOU GUYS ROCK!!! MUCH LOVE FROM THE UNITED STATES!!
XOXO
krystalxlyte

Keshia Robertson said...

I love to see people from my country *especially the women* doing big, inspirational things. It makes young ladies, like myself, sit up and pay attention!

Plus, I totally I agree with Ruby.

Yes, Ghana! Go ladies! =)

Sarah Brooke said...

Beautiful!!!