Sunday, December 7, 2008

Am I a race biologist...?!

One of my friends told me the other day: "Your blog looks like you are some sort of race biologist" and I was like "What?!"... How can he think like that? Or am I really doing the opposite as they did back in the 20's-30's...? Can't be like that at all. I mean, Everyone is beautiful the way they are, and it all comes down to your personal attractions, isnt that right? And still this is just only my way to give props to the beauty of the black woman. So... :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you think your friend has a problem with you being attracted to black women. I wonder if he would have said the same thing if you were attracted to Asian or Hispanic women? I hope he was just making an observation.

Anonymous said...

Lol, i can see why your friend would make a comment like that. I personally do not think he/she was being racist but maybe "confused" I am a black woman myself who has discovered your site and I am so Not complaining. Infact am gonna shows to other people so keep mainataining...

jeff said...

people think its taboo to admire black women. they get confused and start wondering why u can be so vocal about it. i say props go to u. good job.

Sourakhata said...

You just have a slight overview of what is perfection, that the only think I would recognize you.