Saturday, January 8, 2011

New feature: Beauty of the Moment?

Over the years of this blog I've had this regular topic called "Beauty of the Moment". And most of the times it's been a pick of myself - a true black beauty I think deserves the good attention on this blog. But I've got many e-mails and requests on how to become a "beauty of the moment". So I thought, why dont let you all get a part of this blog and send your requests of "beauties of the moments" :)

This e-mail is: beauty@blackisbeautiful.se

And please attach your name, your location and your roots!

PS: Please, keep it clean & natural! :)

3 comments:

Mademoiselle Carmel said...

I just wanna to say that i found you becouse I was looking for some pictures of black women. I felt n love with your blog! Love It! and congratulations. One black women from Poland!

Miss John 3:16 said...

nice blog

Miss John 3:16 said...

nice blog