Monday, January 4, 2010

UPDATE: New Year. New Time.


It's 2010 and you thought people would have learnt to respect each other. But no no. Still we are living in the old time. Lately I've recieved personal attacks - I guess thats a part of having a blog.

But I've said it before and saying it again - this blog is about Love, not hate.

Through out last year I've got several requests to start to ban posters on the blog, and to censor comments - and my attitude has always been - the freedom of speak goes first.
But when "attacks" has become more personal and more racist - I've now descided to start to admin and first approve all comments made here on my blog. I hope you all feel thats okey - I'm doin this to keep the blog about Love, not hate.

And I hope you all will have a wonderful 2010 - even all you haters out there! :)

7 comments:

FunkyStarkitty50 said...

Happy New Year!! Totally Off--topic, but I have a new favorite Swedish dish called "Jansson's Temptation (Swedish Potato and Anchovy Casserole)" It is fabulous!!! Just wondering if you have heard of it. Sorry about the personal attacks-- I hope that they don't scare you off.

Skypurple15 said...

Thank you Andreas this is exactly what we need to start the new year! I have also done the same on my channel. Your blog is self-explanatory and yet people keep trying to turn into something else!

I love this blog and would hate to come here only to read the crap I tried to escape from, thank you! and have a great New Year!

Sky

Anonymous said...

Do not let the haters get your down. They are simply jealous. You have WAY too many supporters worldwide who appreciate and honor what you do. ROCK ON ANDREAS!

Jess said...

"I've now decided to start to admin and first approve all comments made here on my blog."
Yeah, thanks Andreas!!:)

Tulip said...

Good decision, Andreas. These haters already have freedom of speech on their own blogs which are dedicated to their hate; I feel you did the right thing by not allowing them to derail yours. That's all they come to do, because they aren't there to have an honest dialogue, just to destroy. Now your blog will be able to do what it was designed to do, which is uplift Black women through your appreciation of Black beauty.

Faith said...

It's a good move now I can read again the comment section.
Happy New Year!

Unknown said...

You are doing the right thing ...this blog is about love...no matter what color you are...unfortunately there are still some hold overs from the past Century who still wants to perpetuate the hate..all we can do is show them the light and hope for a better world. Eventually these haters will realize that they act on fear and miss information...My fiance and I will face this when he is here in America...he's from Australia and has never experienced the hate that is present in the States...but we are two strong people and can face this...Continue with your blog and know you have supporters who will back you.
Mishele