Thursday, November 20, 2008

What is so special?

What is the truth behind the Beauty of the Black woman? People keep asking me - what is it about black women you adore? What is so special about black women?

And my standing answer is I really don't know why? Or more right: I can't really explain why or how. It is something that goes really deep inside me - my mind, my soul, my thoughts. It is something that can't be changed. Something I'm born with. And I love it.

To me the black woman will allways be the true definition of beauty. 
I guess I will come back for a more deep answer - the day I can explain it better.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why do you need to explain your attraction to black women to anyone? We are just women of a different hue. I guess if society would treat all races of women like they are attractive, then you may not be even asked the question. Personally I don't see how anyone can look at black women and not see beauty. We are just as beautiful as any other race of women. Thank you for your appreciation of us.

SIMONE

blackisbeautiful.se said...

True that! :)

Anonymous said...

i wish...i really wish black men had the same appreciation

Anonymous said...

You don't think black men have the same appreciation? That's because you're a lying bigot. Ask the white boy why he doesn't have the same appreciation for his own white woman.

kookoko said...

http://www.chocolatesistergraphics.com/images/thanks_bigsquaredred.jpg